Georgia Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey
A survey of more than 1,400 Georgia adults, conducted from July 26 to July 31, 2023, found that:
- Over 3 in 5 (67%) experienced at least one health care affordability burden in the past year;
- Over 4 in 5 (82%) worry about affording health care in the future;
- 3 in 5 (60%) of all respondents delayed or went without health care in the last year;
- Low-income respondents and those with disabilities had higher rates of going without care due to cost and incurring medical debt, depleting savings, and/or sacrificing basic needs due to medical bills; and
- Across party lines, respondents express strong support for government-led solutions.
Below are Data Briefs with statewide and regional survey results.
2023 Data Briefs
2021 Data Briefs