Far too many discussions about controlling healthcare costs take place without involving healthcare consumers, and that is a problem. Conversations about how to reform our healthcare system must fully include this primary audience because—at the end of the day—this is the stakeholder experience we are trying to address.
By being at the table, healthcare advocates can keep the value agenda in front of policymakers, media and others, to ensure that consumers’ views are fully represented and strategies to address costs and increase value are informed by evidence.
- Find an Expert: Contact Hub staff for help connecting to a subject matter expert.
- Mailing Lists: Sign up for our mailing lists to be notified about upcoming Hub events, new publications and/or subscribe to our monthly Research Roundup newsletter.
- Hub Alerts: Sign up to be notified when we update our site about specific topics or state news.
- Healthcare Value Advocacy Network: Sign up for the advocates-only LinkedIn Group, the Healthcare Value Advocacy Network.
- Hub Publications: View a listing of Hub publications
Resource Pages by Topic
Curious About Your Healthcare Value Knowledge?